Romteck’s fuel management software provides full inventory data and asset maintenance control with comprehensive reporting capabilities.
Fuel Management Software
Romteck’s fuel management software automates the production of reports and statistics for tax rebates or internal cost allocations.
- SQL Server based database – SQL Express 2012 through to Oracle
- Scalable client & server based system runs on Windows XP, 7, 10 and Windows Server 2012
- Comprehensive stock receipt and costing audits with customised reports
- Easy diesel rebate compliance confirmation and reporting
- Full Audit trail and reporting for carbon tax scheme
- Manages: Mixed fuel, lubricants and coolants for vehicles, plant and equipment
- Integrates with vehicle information such as odometer and engine run hours
- Integrate company operations, vehicles, users and communications into a single system
- Identify abnormal consumption for maintenance
- Leak detection and emergency alerting functions.
Fuel Management Reporting
Romteck’s flexible reporting options enable customers to tailor their reports to internal needs, presenting information in informative and attractive templates.
Fuel Management Case Study
Romteck’s fuel management systems are used by organisations seeking greater control and security for fuel use. Read the Romteck fuel management system case study.
Designed and Delivered by an Expert Team
Romteck’s fuel management system has been developed by our in-house team of experts who have utilised their own experience working within hazardous environments across a range of industries. Learn more about the Romteck team.
Contact Romteck for Fuel Management Solutions
If you are interested in the benefits of Romteck’s fuel management solutions or application options, contact Romteck today.